GAIL India Ltd. (A Government of India Undertaking) invited application for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE-2019. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online.
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Application Fee||Will be notified|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,600-1,80,000 + Other allowances|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Online Application Start||12-02-2019|
|Online Application Close||13-03-2019|
1. Age Limits & Relaxation: The age of the candidate should be maximum 28 years and the relaxation in the age is as given below.
2. Educational Qualification: The candidates should posses degree in engineering in the relevant stream.
3. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Selection Process: GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE-2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
- Detailed Official Advertisement.
- Apply Online (Link will available from 12-02-2019).